Clubs & Activities
The staff and many dedicated parents have organized extracurricular activities to enrich the lives of the students. The activities are designed to meet the varying interests of the students. Other clubs and organizations are established based on interest of our students.
Currently the following activities are available for the students:
- Monday: Homework Help (3-8TH ); HS open gym
- Tuesday: BeInstrumental (3-5th:on rotation), HS tutoring, MS Open Gym
- Wednesday: Homework Help (3-8); Kids Club (K-5th (in WEAD)), HS Open Gym
- Thursday: HS tutoring, MS Open Gym
- EcoClub (meets 2x per month)
- Girls On The Run
- National Junior Honor Society (grades 6-9)
- National Honor Society (grades 10-12)
In previous years, WEA has offered:
- Girls Scouts (varying age levels)
- Boy Scouts (varying age levels)
- Basketball and soccer for the elementary campus
In addition to these clubs the students are encouraged to participate in community service projects. If you have any ideas for more activities and / or have time to volunteer, please contact the school.